Here are some great ways to use up your leftovers….
- Turn your veggies and turkey into a turkey pot pie or turkey and veggie soup
- Use leftover biscuits to make egg sandwich sliders for a yummy breakfast
- Turn mashed potatoes into potato croquets by mixing with chopped parsley and shredded mozzarella, rolling into a ball, dip in breadcrumbs and fry.
- Scoop the inside out of a pecan pie and warm, top with caramelized bananas (saute with brown sugar until brown)
- For a side dish, put candied yams in a food processor and blend to make whipped yams to serve along side chicken or fish
- Use stuffing to stuff a pork tenderloin or chicken breasts to make another dinner