As a working woman, I know how hard it is to get up those few extra minutes early to make yourself breakfast. If you’re looking for a healthy option that is also delicious…Try this recipe and enjoy a few extra minutes of beauty sleep! Make it on Sunday, cut yourself a slice each morning, microwave for a minute, and enjoy! I promise it will keep you satisfied until lunch.
This is my favorite version, but feel free to add any veggies, meat or cheese you like to add your own spin to it. That’s the beauty of this, it’s easy to create your own version!
Preheat oven to 375
- 8 organic eggs
- 3 chicken apple sausage links (Aidells is my favorite) – they come fully cooked, but I like to brown them up and then slice them
- 1/2 cup of skim milk
- 1/2 medium green or red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion chopped
- 1 medium new potatoes diced small
- Fresh parsley chopped (about a handful)
- Salt and Pepper
- Sprinkle of Herbs de Provence (about 1/4 tsp)
- Handful of cheddar cheese
Directions: Beat eggs with milk, salt, pepper and herbs de provence. Stir in the remainder of the ingredients. Spray a deep dish pie pan with non-stick cooking spray (like PAM). Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center is firm.